Students studying on the Certificate in Aeronautical Maintenance Engineering Level 4.
Air New Zealand Regional Maintenance Ltd (ANZRML) will select Candidates based on the following criteria:
- Recommendations made by the Company;
- Individuals identified by ANZRML;
- Interviews including a week’s work experience unpaid for assessment of attitude and skills and job familiarization for the Candidates;
- Pre-employment medical and background check for potential future employment and requirements for the onsite work experience;
- Completed or completing year 12 or 13 at high school to encourage complete school education; and
- Additional criteria such as specific skills or specialisation required by ANZRML. For example, avionics 82 or mechanical 81.
Who can apply?
All international students